We are pleased to extend an invite to a Breakfast Session on "GST: A Transformational Tax Reform" being organized by the Bangalore Chamber of Industry and Commerce (BCIC) on October 11, 2018 at 8.30 am at the Ball Room, Hotel Taj West End, Race Course Road, Bangalore.
A book titled "GST: A Transformational Tax Reform" authored by Mr. V S Krishnan, IRS, National Leader – Tax & Economic Policy Group, Ernst & Young, and Retd. Member, Central Board of Indirect Taxes and Customs (CBIC) will also be launched coinciding with the session.
The details of the program are as follows:
|Specific Focus on||GST|
|Date||Thursday, October 11, 2018|
|Time||8.30 am (Registration and Breakfast Begins at 8.00 am)|
|Venue||Ball Room, Hotel Taj West End, Race Course Road, Bangalore|
* Shri Anup Pujari, Former Secretary, Ministry of Coal, Government of India
* Shri. A.K. Jyotishi, IRS, Principal Chief Commissioner, Central Taxes, Bengaluru Zone
* Dr. S. Selvakumar, IAS., Principal Secretary to Chief Minister of Karnataka
* Shri. Shekar Viswanathan, Vice Chairman and Whole Time Director, Toyota Kirloskar Motors
* Mr. Abhishek Dalmiya, Director - Product Management, Tally Solutions
We have pleasure in inviting you to this important GST session and shall appreciate if you could kindly depute a Representative from your media to participate and cover the proceedings.
Thanking you and looking forward to the pleasure of meeting you on Thursday, October 11, 2018, 8.30 am. Ball Room, Hotel Taj West End, Race Course Road, Bangalore.